Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
HR Administrator Intern
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24.500 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
We are currently looking for a HR Administrator Intern to join our fast-growing team in Brussels, with the following characteristics:
Working under the supervision of our Head of HR, your principal responsibilities will be to:
Administration & Benefits
· Assist the administration process to ensure accuracy in payroll.
· Process employment verifications and maintain employee files (online and physical)
· Provide support with documents preparation and distribution
· Maintenance and update of the different HR databases
· Provide support to the HR Officer with different administrative tasks
· Responsible for overseeing the internship program: onboarding interns, organizing events for the interns to attend, and off-boarding interns.
· Prepare internal communications
· When needed, provide support to the organization of training sessions for Benelux & France
· Support the implementation and administration of policies and processes
· Analysis and report of employee data
· Assist the Head of HR in other duties/projects
· Participate proactively in other HR initiatives and provide new ideas and improvements for ongoing projects
· A university degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
· You are fluent in Dutch or French and have an excellent command in English.
· You have a strong interest in HR administration
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
· Capacity to multi-task and be flexible
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Enthusiastic, proactive and able to take the initiative
· Hands-on, operational
· Driving license is a plus
· You are able to provide us with a University Agreement
· The opportunity to join a dynamic team that encourages new ideas and proposals
· The freedom to develop yourself in a specific direction
· Periodic Monday-breakfast meetings (often with chocolate involved) and unlimited daily coffee
· A friendly and international work environment where social-events, such as ‘Sushi Fridays’, sport events or ‘Friday After-works’ are promoted
· You will receive an internship fee of 500 €/month
We at Everis make the difference by being close to our clients, exceeding expectations, managing proactively our projects and customers and focusing on quality and selecting employees with the right mindset to make our company grow. The Group has the ambitious goal to position within the TOP 3 worldwide
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textDGE Construction Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKingsley & Partners Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFineum Conseil Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSCALIAN Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: good