Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
HR Assistant Internship
Avanade is the first worldwide consulting company implementing Microsoft technologies with more than 29.000 digitally connected people across 27 countries. Avanade delivers innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences through the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions realizing results for our clients and their customers. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Working for Avanade Belgium, you will support th HR Lead in her daily operations. Your focus will be on the administrative part in the HR department, helping the HR Team in their responsibilities and your local colleagues in finding answers to all their HR questions.
Your scope of activities covers (non-exhaustive list) :
Follow-up HR Administration & Benefits
- Update overtime file & vacation tool
- Prepare documents for option plan, collective agreements, …
- Illness follow-up
HR Ad hoc Request
- Help answer HR Related questions or send out to the person in charge
- Be a single point of contact in absence of HR Lead
- You are a student in HR or Personnel Adminstration
- You know how to multitask, so flexibility is one of your forte’s
- We aim for a well-organized, autonomous and detail-oriented colleague
- Good communication skills and a service-oriented attitude are key as well
- You speak fluent Dutch, with a high level of English. If you speak French as well, we’d be delighted.
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
We consider this role as an excellent occasion to discover the different aspects of HR and how an international company works.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: mother tongue
- French: medium
- English: good