Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
HR Assistant Internship in Etterbeek
Stanley Stella is a Belgian lifestyle B2B brand where style and sustainability meet. While our head office is located in Brussels we serve our customers across Europe with a future expansion worldwide.
With our responsible production we aim to create collections that are made to last. We have a big strive for sustainability, insisting on respect for people and planet at every stage in our supply chain
If you share our passionate stance on sustainability, believe that fashion can be done differently, are digitally minded, and want to take ownership of something meaningful then this could be your future workplace.
Attached to the HR Business Partner, you will be mainly in charge of recruitment , training and development management.
In this context, your mission will be :
- Create the job descriptions and publish them on the various media used;Screening, telephone preselection and presentation of selected candidates to the hiring manager;
- Conduct physical interview and provide a first feedback to hiring manager;
- Supervise the training requests and budget;
- Manage autonomously the recruitment reports and KPI’s;
- Participate in the implementation of recruitment software and training portal;
- Take part in setting up a new feedback survey portal.
Beyond the missions, you actively participate in the various HR projects related to the department’s activities : HR communication, follow-up of the annual interviews.
The list of missions is not exhaustive.
- You are a student Master’s degree in Human Resources;
- You speak French and English
- You are dynamic, motivated and recognized for your rigor and good organization.
- You are comfortable with IT (Excel, Word, PP).
- You sense of relationship, listening and confidentiality will be indispensable assets for this position.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.