Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
HR Communications Intern
Proud history, sure. But at ING we’re always more interested in what comes next. Looking at everything we do and asking: how do we make this better? How can we get it done faster? How can it be done more simply? It takes relentless curiosity, a spirit of open collaboration and a culture where new ideas are valued ahead of old conventions.
Your role & work environment
Join our HR Communications department! We manage the internal communications related to the projects carried out by ING Belgium's Human Resources department. These projects are mainly focused on the HR priorities: the well-being and craftmanship of its Belgian employees.
Within the HR Communications department, you will help us develop communication plans, campaigns, articles and update communication channels to inform and involve our colleagues.
Your key responsibilities
Be one of our masterminds
- Help us develop HR communication plans and campaigns
- Manage some HR communications projects
- Give us ideas!
Show us your writing talents
- Write catchy texts and articles for our HR internal portal
Be our layout’s wizard
- Develop eye-catching layouts for our HR communications
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a HR Communications Intern:
- You are studying communications.
- You are passionate about internal communication.
- You like to work in a team and you like contacts.
- You are efficient and agile.
- You speak English and French or Dutch
- You are constructive and always looking for solutions.
- You are creative and have an innovative spirit.
- You are autonomous and are able to complete a project on time and in quality.
We offer you
- A thrilling opportunity to develop your internal communications skills (both strategic and operational)
- Personal growth & a challenging first work experience
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAsquare Partners Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSantander Consumer Bank SA Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDegroof Petercam Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-10-15=job.status_textBank Degroofpetercam Internship1040 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time