Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
HR development intern in charge of developing and implementing internal control processes & tools within the HR department
At Univercells, we are committed to revolutionizing biologics availability around the world, by making vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, and other essential medicines affordable to all, in quality and price.
Univercells is an innovative investment holding overseeing four biotechnology businesses in different degrees of maturity: a biomanufacturing equipment company, a contract manufacturer, a vaccine company, and a healthcare company. Together, we focus on increasing the availability of affordable vaccines and biotherapeutics to address global health challenges. The company is developing turnkey solution for a series of vaccines and biotherapeutics to be delivered at an affordable price. By relying on proprietary core technologies and a continuous process intensification approach, production is achieved with a smaller footprint, and significantly lower overall capital and operational costs.
With our four subsidiaries, we deliver excellence and strive for innovation thanks to collaborative teams of passionate change-makers. We are driven by 5 core values in everything do: Accountability, Continuous Improvement, Teach & Lead, Integrity and Team spirit.
We are currently looking for an intern to reinforce our Human Resources team. Excited to be part of this great adventure and to benefit from a first professional experience with an impact that really matters? Apply now!
Do these things interest you? During the internship, you will:
- Deep dive into the Univercells HR structure and processes in order to get a clear understanding of our current ways of supervising our daily tasks.
- Through a real internal HR internal control, inventory our current processes & activities, and design of the missing ones.
- Identify potential risks within our current processes and highlight missing critical elements.
- Through a risk management approach, suggest improvements to mitigate the risks identified.
- Together with the HR team, design and develop new processes to overcome these risks.
- Suggest and develop appropriate controlling tools based on the renewed processes.
- Present and document the new processes & tools and communicate it towards the HR team.
Eager to have a real impact? At the end of the internship, you will have delivered concrete outputs:
- A detailed and extended processes’ library of all the critical HR tasks within an organization, with the appropriate controlling tools related to it.
- A well-defined risk management approach composed of indicators and warning thresholds.
- An actionable set of processes enabling efficient control of the HR function.
You will have also reinforced the key following skills:
- Conducting detailed analysis of the functioning of an HR department and extracting key outcomes.
- Identifying critical processes within a department and bringing concrete solutions to improve them.
- Discovering and establishing a risk management approach.
- Building professional HR documents and policies.
- Assessing controlling tools opportunities and developing the internal control of an entire HR function.
- Collaborating with Human Resources experts, HR officers, Organisational Developers, etc. in an agile and flexible environment.
Are you the talent we are looking for? We look for a motivated student who can demonstrate:
- Accountability and strong capability of working autonomously in a changing and diverse environment.
- Who is passionate about organizational structure, process design and risk management.
- Having the sense of the details and very rigorous in his/her work.
- Capable to take initiatives and interact with senior leadership team.
- Both strategic and hands-on mindset.
- Team-oriented and proactive.
- Sense of humor and with a touch of fun: even if we work seriously, we do not take ourselves (too) seriously!
For this internship specifically, it’s important that you have:
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
- Familiar with the business vocabulary, especially in the HR domain.
- Knowledge in risk management is a plus.
- Excel is one of your best friends.
- Ability to map interactions into clear and precise processes.
- Capacity to translate analysis into relevant & comprehensive contents.
We are already looking forward to meeting you!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textUnivercells Internship1150 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime:
2017-01-02=job.status_textSolvay SA Internship1120 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent