Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
HR Generalist Intern
Thanks to our 30,000 employees spread across 20 countries, Altran has been turning ideas into realities for over 30 years. Joining the global leader in high-tech and innovation engineering consulting means that you will tackle all kinds of challenges to support companies in creating and developing new products and services. We are working with key actors in various industries such as healthcare, energy, automotive, railway, aerospace, finance and telecom & media.
To strengthen its leadership in Belgium and support its strategic transformation program, Altran is looking for an intern willing to work as an HR Generalist Intern.
Your responsibilities and challenges
- You report directly to the HR Manager and are a true member of the HR team
- You will support HR Partners in their day to day administrative work.
- You will support to the implementation of Altran 2020 “engaged people” program by working on different HR projects together with HR Project Managers
- You will be requested to deliver results while always keeping the right level of confidentiality
- You are in the 2 last years of your Master’s degree (preferably in Business, Economy, HR, Psychology or Law)
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
- You have a critical mind and are comfortable with figures
- You have a very good command of PPT and Excel (VBA skills is a plus)
- You are interested by a career in HR and have a passion for new technologies and R&D topics
- You are result-oriented, team player and have a high level of commitment
We are not just offering you an internship, we are inviting you to be part of our community where we strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects. At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation.
You will have a key role to play in HR team and in the delivery of their projects / services. You will learn a lot thanks to:
- A wide exposure to various HR fields
- Autonomy and empowerment
- High performance delivery requirements
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textLocal Knowledge Internship1060 Saint-GillesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textManpowerGroup SA Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAvertim Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textACCENT Jobs Internship1083 GanshorenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textLeclère & Consultants Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime:
- English: excellent