Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Company Profile: Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods - we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Company vision: We create compliance for safer markets
Your role and key responsibilities will be:
1. Provide professional, high level and smooth (internal & external) client service;
2. Perform various administrative tasks associated with HR department at the highest level
- Recruitment: screen and filter applications. First point of contact for candidates.
- Support On-boarding/Off-boarding activities
- Training activities
- Performance review process
- HR reports
- HRIS maintenance
3. Follow-up on tasks assigned to you;
4. Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
5. Provide ah-hoc assistance to the Unit;
6. Patricipiate in Obelis events:
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably in Human Resources/Organizational Psychology/Business Administration or similar.
- Previous professional experience is not required.
- Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is always a plus;
- Confident user of Microsoft Offfice
- Basic Knowledge of HRIS platforms and Talent Management.
- Your are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
- You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Willing to learn and grow continuously.
Internship Terms & Conditions:
- Applicant must possess EU work permit
- Location: Brussels
- Full time Paid internship. Minimum 4 months.
- Possibility to sign Erasmus Internship agreement.
- International working environment
- Opportunities to develop your career at Obelis
- Recruitment process will start in January 2020
Please submit your CV & motivation letter in English
By submitting your application you accept Obelis Privay Policy
Our Recruitment Team will contact you via email if your profile is suitable for this position.
Early application is recommended.
Every CV will be carefully reviewed, however due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Obelis is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textDGE Construction Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKingsley & Partners Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_texteveris BENELUX Internship1000 BRUSSELSThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMALTEM Consulting Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textMALTEM Consulting Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent