Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Institutional Shareholder Services Europe SA
HR Recruitment internship
Why work for ISS?
For more than 30 years now, Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. (ISS) has been the world’s leading provider of corporate governance and responsible investment (RI) solutions for asset owners, asset managers, hedge funds, and asset service providers. Institutional clients turn to us to apply their corporate governance views, identify governance risks, and manage their complete proxy voting needs on a global basis.
We are truly a global company, with more than 1000 employees spread across 19 offices in 13 countries. A career in ISS gives you international experience in working with market-leading experts that enable investors to incorporate corporate governance & responsible investment in their policies and practices.
The ISS Way
At ISS, our values are not as much imposed as they are inspired. We talk about ideals in terms of how it brings our people together in a culture that upholds the interests of our colleagues, shareholders and clients. Everyone at ISS is a champion of Integrity, Collaboration, Empowerment, Flexibility, Diversity and Client Service. When you join ISS, you are expected to exemplify these Values in a manner that informs your actions and aspirations in the workplace.
ISS is offering an internship for a young HR professional to join its HR team based in Brussels. You will support the EMEA recruitment process, prepare and ensure the onboarding and support some HR related projects.
- As an intern you will be directly involved in all recruitment activities taking place in EMEA (7 different countries). You will support the recruitment and selection of our internship program. This includes activities such as conducting recruitment interviews and following up till contract negotiations, using Social Media for recruitment goals and most important managing the candidate and their experience while applying at ISS.
- Next to the recruitment activities you will also get the chance to work on several recruitment related projects. You will collaborate with colleagues from different departments, you will be able to get to know ISS from the inside out.
Interested in this great learning opportunity?
Applicants should apply online at https://jobs-international-issgovernance.icims.com/jobs/1488/hr-recruitment-internship/job by sending a CV in English along with a one-page cover letter. The cover letter should explain why you are suitable for the role. Applications without a cover letter won’t be taken into further consideration.
Please note that due to the great number of applications we receive, we can only respond to selected candidates.
To all recruitment agencies: ISS does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any ISS employee, location or website. ISS is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably with a specialization in Labor and Organizational Psychology, HR or any other specialty with demonstrable affinity with HR;
- You are fluent in English, a knowledge of French/Dutch is an asset;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You can work independently;
- You have a high level of motivation and drive;
- You want to make an impact and help the recruitment team by looking at ways of continuous improvement.
This internship is remunerated (€ 1000 gross monthly + transport refunding) and will run for 4 months starting in November 2017.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- French: good