Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
HR/Recruitment Officer (internship)
AKKA Belgium is the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group and currently N°1 in Belgium in Industrial Engineering Consultancy. The company employs more than 800 experts all over Belgium.
For almost 30 years the company has aided the biggest industrial players in all stages of their projects. In doing this we offer a big added value in fast-evolving sectors like aerospace, railway, automotive, life sciences, energy and high-tech. By sharing our expertise with these sectors, AKKA Belgium is helping build the world of tomorrow.
After an annual growth of 10% over the past 10 years, AKKA Belgium has now in two years doubled in size.
You will be involved in the following activities:
- You will participate actively in the management/recruitment of the new resource of the company
- You will be involved at each step of the recruitment decision (strategic & operational) of new collaborator
- You will play an active role for each step of the recruitment cycle :
- Candidates search: organize & define the sourcing media (drafting job descriptions, candidate searching onappropriate platforms and so on)
- Candidates selection via screenings andin-depth interviews with focus onnecessary attitude requirements todetermine if candidates match theposition profile and company culture
- Candidates follow-up
- You will provide value-added reporting on your recruitment activity to the top management
Because the human approach is very important to us, the requested competencies are:
- You are a pro-active person and not afraid to immerse yourself in each step of the recruitment of the company’s key roles
- You are responsible, hands-on and eager to learn about recruitment tools
- You are organized and able to structure your work in autonomy
- You are a great communicator and have excellent listening skills
- You will soon finish your Master's Degree with specialization in Management and/or Human Resources
- You already have experiences outside your studies(responsibilities in club, association, ...) and/or in recruitment
- You know our Belgian national languages (French or Dutch speaking with a good knowledge in English)
AN INTERNSHIP AT AKKA MEANS...
- Be an active player within our organization
- Be working in an open lively company culture
- Be essential to support our organization in its growth
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.