Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Vandemoortele is a leading European food group that manufactures and sells high-quality food products. Vandemoortele has two business lines; one in frozen bakery products and one in margarines, culinary oils and fats. The Group is present in 12 European countries with 4,200 employees. The Vandemoortele headquarters are located in Ghent, in our brand-new Food Experience Center.
- Support of rolling out our e-learning approach: design of trainings, adoption of platform;
- Support in adoption of our Learning management System;
- Roll out Young Graduates Community within Vandemoortele: A to Z support of this project;
- Be the learning design partner of different departments within Vandemoortele;
- Design job aids to support managers in development conversations, in their coaching role…
- Roll out an internal mentoring program for high potentials;
- Support of rolling out e-learning on interview techniques;
- Set-up of high-quality selection and evaluation of recruitment partners;
- Further implementation and roll out of recruitment toolbox;
- Support in the onboarding and training of new associates.
- You study for a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in (Applied) Business Psychology, People & Change management, Educational studies or a similar degree;
- Are looking for an internship with a minimum of 3 months;
- Are seeking a challenging internship in a leading international food company;
- Distinguish yourself by your motivation, teamwork, drive and a positive attitude;
- Are passionate about food;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, in English, Dutch and/or French.
- We offer you a challenging and fascinating internship with a great purpose in an international company having a dynamic, driven and ambitious culture and a collegial atmosphere.
- You will get unique opportunities and responsibilities in a people oriented and value driven environment, where cooperation, respect and ambition are key.
- You will get all chances to develop yourself and get to work in a great team
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.