Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
The AudioValley group is a leading pioneer in the digital audio revolution with an extensive know-how and top-notch products and services, including digital radios and podcasts and their monetization (Targetspot & Shoutcast), music licensing (Jamendo) and digital audio players (Winamp). For more info: https://www.audiovalley.com/en/
Your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Sourcing new candidates for key roles
- Improving our employer branding through external communication activities on LinkedIn and other relevant job boards
- Helping organize employee onboarding and any other training & development initiatives
- Gathering and analyzing data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Administrative support on HR software and other main tools
- Helping maintain employee files and records in electronic form
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or similar fields
- A strong interest in Human Resources
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational skills
- Aptitude in problem solving
- Creativity and an ability to think outside the box
- Ability to act in a confidential and sensitive manner
- Fluency in both English and French is a must (written and spoken). Any other languages are a plus.
Does this sound like you? Then wait no more and send us your CV, along with a couple of lines about why you’d like to work with us!
What we offer you is a great learning opportunity in a young and stimulating environment. You'll have a chance to learn by doing by working hand-in-hand with the HR Director and HR Officer on a variety of HR-related projects.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- French: excellent