Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
KONE is one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. KONE has been ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world. Every day, millions of people globally are using KONE elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment.
As a HR Trainee you will get an interesting learning opportunity within the HR Team of KONE Belgium & Luxemburg. You will mainly get involved in Learning & Development and Talent Acquisition.
Your tasks will include the following (but not exclusively):
- The main focus of the internship will be on support in our Employer Branding activities
- Update our career-page, launch a brand ambassador campaign, support our Diversity & Inclusion campaign,
- Design attractive job descriptions that reflect the position’s requirements
- Support with translations of global employer branding material
- Other administrative tasks related to recruitment
Learning & Development
- Support in our online Learning Management System
- Reporting on Training-progress
- Administrative support to our Learning & Development Specialist
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent with MSOffice
- Excellent communication skills
- Attentive to details
- Able to handle and respect confidential information
- You can work a minimum of 3days/week from our office in St. Lambrechts Woluwe
This is an interesting opportunity for HR and/or communication/marketing students to gain a professional experience.
KONE is a scandinavian multinational with a strong HR policy, so a lot of learning opportunities.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: mother tongue
- Dutch: good
- English: good