Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
HR Trainees (m/f)
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
In the Recruitment Team (Starting date: July 2016): Your main responsibilities will include:
Full cycle application management, from receiving the application to the integration of the new hires:
- Posting job advertisements
- Organizing and coordinating assessment days and individual interviews
- Ensuring a close follow-up of each candidate
- Ensuring regular internally and externally contacts (e.g. with candidates, universities and business schools and internal customers)
- Preparation of employment contracts and addendums
- Daily update of follow-up table and database
- Preparation of regular reports
- Supporting and participating in recruitment events for graduates and Trainees
In the HR Business Consultant team (Starting date : August 2016) - Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the day to day HR activities and answering employees queries;
- Provide administrative support to the team;
- Provide periodic reports and statistics;
- Management of the integration process of new hires;
- Organization of the evaluation process;
- Supporting the mobility process;
- You follow a Master degree, specialized in HR;
- You are fluent in French and English. (German or Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset);
- You are rigorous, organized, flexible and detail oriented;
- You know how to work autonomously, prioritize tasks and exercise sound judgment in order to anticipate the team's needs;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are client-oriented, a problem solver, a flexible team worker and able to manage stressful situations;
- You have a thorough command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Interested candidates should precise in their cover letter which team they are applying for.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.