Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Human Resources Business Partner - Internship
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 35 years, the company has provided expertise in Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defense & Naval, Rail, Infra & Transport, Energy, Industrial & Consumer, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to the semiconductor, digital experience, and design innovation. Altran generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
Learn more on www.altran.com
• You will report directly to the HR BP Team and will be a true member of the HR team
• You will support the implementation of Altran 2020 “engaged people” program by working on different HR projects together with HR Project Managers
• You will support HR Partners in their daily tasks
• You will be requested to deliver results while always keeping the right level of confidentiality
• You are in the 2 last years of your Master’s degree (preferably in Business, Economy, HR or Law)
• You are able to provide us with an Internship Agreement signed by your University/School
• You are available for at least 3 months, starting from December or January
• You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
• You have a critical mind and are comfortable with figures
• You have a very good command of Excel and PPT (VBA skills are a plus)
• You are interested in having a career in HR and you have a passion for new technologies and R&D topics
• You are result-oriented, a team player and you have a high level of commitment
Some internships give you the knowledge, some give you responsibilities, some give you fun.
Interested in one that could give you all of these? Here you go!
To strengthen its leadership in Belgium and support its strategic transformation program, Altran is looking for an intern willing to work in the HR Business Partner department.
We are not just offering you an internship, we are inviting you to be part of our community where we strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects. At Altran, we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism, and innovation. You will have a key role to play in the HR team and in the delivery of their projects/services.
You will learn a lot thanks to wide exposure to various HR fields, autonomy, and empowerment, high-performance delivery requirements, and training.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEurofins Internship1160 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
Chargé de l'équipe des Volontaires Festival International du cinéma latino-américain et ibérique de Bruxelles PeliculatinaMaison de l'Amérique Latine Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMorgan Philips Group InternshipB-1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textProteine Select Internship1150 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: good
- Dutch: good