Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Human Resources (HR) Stage
Lemon Companies is a young fast-growing and award winning dynamic company, that specialises in software- and (web)application-development. At Lemon we’re always on the lookout for young talent! We believe that everyone has what it takes to squeeze lemonade.
- Update and promote our social media
- Knowledge of teamleader is a plus
- You help with organizing and hiring people
- Affinity with recruiting via LinkedIn
- You are available for at least 3 months
- You have affinity with the IT sector
- You are able to work independently
- Social skills
- Be an artist in creating, editing and writing different kinds of contents.
What you'll love about working at Lemon:
- Work side by side in our creative projects
- A useful internship, we'll make our own coffee
- Pizza, French fries,.. on Greasy Fridays
- Reimbursement of expenses
- At least 20 new friends on Facebook
- Freedom and chances to work on very different projects. Choose your cup of tea.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.