Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Human Resources Intern
Alpega Group is a leading global logistics Software Company that offers end to end solutions that cover all transport needs, including Transport Management Services (TMS) and Freight Exchanges.
We are looking for a hardworking and reliable Intern to join our ambitious Human Resources team, start date in September 2019!
Your main responsibilities in this position include to maintain and update employees records, support the management of various HR systems and internal databases and handle payroll info for different countries.
If you are passionate about HR and want to be part of an international fast growing environment, this is the right position for you.
- Maintains employee data information in the HR Software;
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation;
- Run reports from HR software/systems and maintain accuracy and consistency of data;
- Help in payroll management, preparation, and payment for different countries;
- Input illnesses and other absences in the HR Software;
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off;
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize;
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and HR software;
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality;
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully;
- You are eager to learn and have a can-do attitude;
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and changing environment.
- Mastery of English with Dutch as an asset.
Nice to have
- Interest and/or understanding of payroll policies in Belgium;
- Previous experience and/or understanding of payroll software.
- A superb team in an international working environment, working for a leading player in transportation management software headquartered in Zaventem
- Ownership in your work, a great team and development opportunities
Do you want to play an active part in shaping our growth and future? Are you looking for a truly international work environment? Are you a team player who likes to take ownership and responsibility?
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textEFFICY Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEFFICY Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEfficy CRM Internship1140 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textNakama Internship1800 VilvoordeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textMicrosoft Internship1930 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textSetelia Benelux SA Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- Dutch: good