Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Human Resources Trainee
ICF-Mostra is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe, specialising in public information campaigns across the European Union. The company has an extensive portfolio of EU clients and offers a wide range of services, including outreach to media, stakeholders and citizens using state of the art digital solutions and public relations.
We are searching for a trainee interested in starting their professional career in the field of Human Resources. We offer a wide range of opportunities to learn and to demonstrate human resources skills.
Are you interested in:
- Assisting in drafting employment agreements and administrative follow-up
- Assisting in updating and managing the HR databases (PeopleSoft, Taleo, Maconomy)
- Assist in the preparation of employees’ induction plans;
- Assisting in the recruitment process, set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence
- Assisting in updating the training records
- Assisting in reporting and other HR administration tasks.
Can you demonstrate:
Human Resources degree or previous experience;
Excellent knowledge of French and English;
Interest human resources administration;
Flexible attitude and be able to work effectively independently (with a clear briefing/guidelines) or as part of a teams composed of many experts.
Un contrat de 6 mois d'immersion professionnelle.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: good
- English: good