Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Human Resources Trainee
Our mission is to help organizations focus on their core challenges by removing hassle from their administrative processes. We do so by enabling the seamless and trusted exchange of documents, payments and identities. By building bridges across the financial value chain, we enable information and transactions to flow freely and unlock insights, leading to better business decisions.
Isabel Group operates digital platforms to aggregate and integrate payments, identities and documents across 65 000 businesses, 3 000 accounting firms, 150 software partners and 30 banks. Our team of 300+ experts delivers Belgium’s largest trusted market infrastructure, embedded in a unique, regulated financial ecosystem with European reach, licensed by the National Bank of Belgium.
Our market-leading solutions – including Isabel 6, Ibanity, CodaBox, ClearFacts, Ponto, BookMate, SignHere and ZoomIt – all focus on creating business value by aggregating, facilitating and automating access to payments, documents and identities across the financial supply chain.
- You take on a varied range of duties and you can sample various HR areas such as recruitment & selection, payroll and personnel administration.
- You participate to the implementation of a new Performance Management Tool, a new ATS system and a new on-boarding process.
- You assist with the processing of personnel files.
- You support the team where necessary.
- You follow a personnel-oriented bachelor course such as human resources.
- You are communicative, professional and discreet.
- You get along well with MS office.
- You work well in a team, but you can also work independently.
- You are accurate, work according to plan and have experience with meeting deadlines
- The oppotunity to have a concrete view about how works Human Resources in a big company
- Nice colleagues to help you trhough your internship!
You will work for one of the units of the Isabel Group, the first & leading Fintech of Belgium (°1995). We are experts and know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with…
…and we look ahead and think about our customers’ future needs when developing new features and solutions.
It takes about 42 steps from Brussels Central Station to our front door.
We have a team of volunteers who make it their mission to spoil us with game nights, banana pie, weekly fruit baskets, massages, monthly breakfast and much (much) more.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSantander Consumer Bank SA Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAsquare Partners Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKBC Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDegroof Petercam Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textGenerali Belgium Internship1050 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-10-15=job.status_textBank Degroofpetercam Internship1040 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: good
- French: good
- English: good