Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
LGM Belgium SPRL
ILS Engineer Intern
LGM Belgium, the Belgian branch of the French LGM Group, is an expanding company that specializes in Management, Support and Deployment of complex industrial projects. We support our customers in finding solutions for high-technology challenges in sectors such as Aerospace, Aeronautics, Safety and Defense, Automotive Industry and Transport (Rail) as well as IT/Communications.
We offer you an interesting job in an international environment. You are well-organized in your work and appreciate responsibility? You are flexible, target-oriented and willing to adapt quickly to new situations and working conditions?
As part of our Technical Documentation team:
Your tasks include:
- Structured and unstructured technical authoring (operational and maintenance procedures, descriptive parts, troubleshooting documents, etc.)
- Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) maintenance and improvement
- Engineering data (CAD, Maintenance Plan, LSAR, etc.) manipulation
- Operations Management on Technical Documentation and Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) projects
- Client feedback management on Technical documentation projects
- Consulting Engineering on Documentation Management and Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) audits
- LSA tools and data creation and maintenance
- Definition and implementation of quality procedures and working processes
- Project management assistance
- Internal project management
- Project operations management
Your profile should include:
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory
- Good technical sense
- Autonomy and pro-activity
- Good communication and multicultural communication awareness
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- English: full professional proficiency
- German skills appreciated
- ILS knowledge appreciated
Your personal strengths should include:
- Ability to integrate into a team and work in a multi-cultural environment
- An open, proactive approach to your work and an interest in developing your skills
Une indemnité mensuelle de 800€
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: mother tongue
- English: good