Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Impact Investing Analyst and Solutions Ninja
Tapio is building the first impact fund with carbon offset as only remuneration.
To do so, we are optimizing land & asset use to maximize carbon sequestration through the latest technologies available.
Let's take ownership of the current climate crisis. We believe our society needs to reconcile capitalism and sustainable actions.
Climate change is the biggest challenge humanity ever faced.
At Tapio, we do not fear challenges, we embrace them.
We're a young team of 3 (2 cofounders, 1 intern), working in the dynamic environment of SIlversquare Louise.
Tapio is building the first impact fund to remunerate its investors through carbon offset by investing in sustainable impactful solutions. From financial analysis to direct contact with potential partners you will have a transversal view of the business. If you want to have an impact through a meaningful internship, this opportunity is for you.
Direct report to the CEO you'll be in charge of:
- Support the construction of the deal flow
- Searching of impact investing solutions (focused on carbon offset)
- Financial & impact analysis of the different solutions
- Participating in deal flow sourcing events
- Contact different stakeholders
- Follow up meetings
- Business and financial plan updates and reviews
At Tapio, we create our own function
- Entrepreneurial & give a fu** mindset
- You are rigorous, autonomous and you have good synthesis and analysis skills.
- Academic training in one of the following, Business Administration, Economy, Finance, Environmental Sciences, or equivalent
- Organised, creative, eager to learn and proactive
- You want to get a taste of every aspect of the business not just make coffee so you can take real initiatives and see the fruits of your work
- You have a strong interest in impact investing, sustainable finance, climate change, innovation and technology
- You have strong social skills and are not afraid to talk to people
- Bac +3 minimum
- Blockchain knowledge
- Coding languages (HTML, CSS, C+, CSharp, SQL…)
>>> You want to change the world? What are you waiting for? <<<
- A challenging start-up experience
- Fast-moving start-up environment
- A real opportunity to make a difference in the world
- Massive growth potential
- Cool coworking space (Silversquare)
- Regular constructive feedback of your performance
- Whatever you want if you are up to the challenge
If you have read this far and you're still excited, apply now before somebody else does...
If your motivation letter is longer than 20 lines, it won't be read (nor by us nor by anybody... free advice here)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- French: mother tongue