Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
We are a crazy blend of academic visionaries, passionate marketers and research innovators who are determined to take research forward every day and bringing a sense of 'coolness' to it. We help our clients to let go and delegate real power to consumers, the ultimate key to making better marketing decisions and driving business growth. Today, more than 200 enthusiasts working in seven offices get their energy from helping world leading brands to excel in marketing and to develop deeper connections with consumers on a global scale. Our recipe for success: a never-ceasing enthusiasm, a lot of hard work, a culture of sharing, and permanent innovation in research methods and marketing thought leadership. And last but not least: positively surprising our clients every day.
The ForwaR&D Lab is the driving force behind the baseline of InSites Consulting: ‘Taking research forward’. Over the years, the ground-breaking work performed by the ForwaR&D Lab team has resulted in becoming one of the world’s most awarded agencies.
In the course of the internship you will be assisting the R&D team on different projects. The majority of the projects will focus on these domains:
- Setting up and testing new innovation tools, technologies and partnerships
- Assist in developing participant engagement best practices
- Test new short survey formats and conduct meta-analysis to understand the best way forward
For all of these project areas we will conduct a desk research to investigate new applications and connect with suppliers. Test some of the new techniques in research projects, analyze the results and provide blueprinted materials to share within the organization. Besides working on these concrete projects you will assist the team with ongoing research projects.
The exact period can be determined together with you, but is always minimum 2 months.
- Master degree (in progress), preferably in fields of psychology, sociology or data science
- Personal interest and enthusiasm are more important than specialization
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Preferably good knowledge of Office, SPSS, R or any analysis tool
- Marketing mindset with an interest in qualitative and quantitative research
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Strong in creative and visual reporting
- Combining individual work with active role in brainstorm sessions
- Surprise us with your talent
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.