Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
INTERCULTURAL PROJECT COORDINATOR (INTERNSHIP)
WELCOME TO NET EXPAT
NetExpat is the global leader in expat partner assistance and a leading organization in talent management. NetExpat was founded 20 years ago and has experienced steady, double digit growth resulting in a highly competitive organization with offices in 75 countries worldwide. The clients we serve are prestigious corporations with many belonging to the Fortune Global 500. Our growing team consists of over 500 experts, and we are proudly ISO 9001 certified.
We provide global services to 400+ multinational corporations that have chosen NetExpat based on:
- Our superior capabilities - NetExpat is ISO 9001 certified at a global level
- Our measured added value
- The outstanding professionalism of our trainers and coaches
- Our extensive international reach thanks to our presence in more than 75 countries and over 150 cities
In this internship, you will have the following responsabilities:
- Preparing, personalizing and sending coaching material worldwide
- Creating and editing PowerPoint presentations for our intercultural trainings in over 70 countries
- Keeping various databases up to date
- Making mystery calls to check the reception quality in NetExpat offices in other countries
- Ordering all supplies the Brussels office needs
- Welcoming our visitors
- Supporting our international team in various countries on various ad hoc projects
- Student of Intercultural studies, Communications, Office management or other comparable subjects
- Organized and dependable working style
- Detail-oriented and independent
- Resourceful and creative
- Fluent in English; French, Dutch or German would be an asset
- Good at organizing and planning and can handle time pressure
- Excellent MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Goal orientated and willingly accept responsibility
Join us for a fun versatile internship in the Global HQ of NetExpat in Brussels! This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone looking to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 18:00
Place: Brussels office
Beginning: throughout the year
A three-party agreement between the education institution, the student and NetExpat must be signed before the internship commences
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSpaceiD Internship1070 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAWAIS GROUP Internship1070 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textWise Holding Internship1150 WoluweThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textYouKanRok SNC Internship1150 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textParagon Europe Internship1040 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTech Tour Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: excellent