Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Intern Brand Marketing
Goodyear is one of the world's leading tire companies, with operations in most regions of the world. Together with its subsidiaries and joint ventures, Goodyear develops, markets and sells tires for most applications.
Goodyear operates 49 plants in 22 countries.
We employ approximately 66,000 people.
2 Innovation centers: one based in Akron (USA) and one based in Europe with offices in Colmar-Berg (Luxembourg) & Hanau (Germany)
4 test tracks worldwide
Do you want to be a part of a Marketing team based in Brussels working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology?
… if the answer is yes, then we have just the job for you…
Intern Brand Marketing (m/f)
- Assist Brand team on day to day activities
- Development of BTL marketing material to support new products and campaigns
- Management of the brands asset platform (BMC)
- Produce weekly/ monthly business reports providing strategic insight for the brand
- Support on the brands Merchandise catalog
- Support as Country Contact
- Ensuring compliance of brands Corporate Identity
- The incumbent needs to be eligible to work in Europe
- Last year/ Gap year while pursuing Masters Degree in Business or Marketing.
- Fluent in English required – other languages advantageous
- Experienced in Microsoft including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organization skills
- Previous internship/work experience a plus
- Strategic, analytical and able to work independently
- Objective and result orientation
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that has a long history and an exciting future? A place where you can grow within an international organization? A role where you will contribute to increasing the innovation, safety and sustainability of the tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day?
This opportunity might be just what you are looking for!
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textFIA Region I Internship1040 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textToyota Motor Europe Internship1140 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textM. Internship1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBRIDGESTONE EUROPE Internship1932 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-07-20=job.status_textMercedes-Benz Internship1200 Sint-Lambrechts-WoluweThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-06-26=job.status_textMercedes-Benz Internship1200 WoluwéThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent