Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Intern Data analyst
Nominated by the TechStartupDay as Startup of the Year 2018, Preesale provides Facebook page owners with a free Facebook Application to help promote their events and start selling tickets, in less than 5 minutes, to 1.5 billion potential attendees on the most powerful platform in terms of client segmentation.
With a combination of the today’s most advanced APIs, we created a unique, simple and secure solution.
Preesale was also selected by Trends Tendances and Challenge.fr as Top 10 Startup to invest in Belgium, read more here: https://bit.ly/2qGlpmd
Preesale is looking for a motivated Digital Data Analyst to join their Digital Media Team.
As Digital Analyst you’ll analyse key social media analytics, website traffic numbers, conversion rates, google analytics, … and translate them into real insight information for Preesale.
You are fascinated by innovation in digital media and you are eager to learn the facts beneath the numbers on any platform. You will be responsible for supporting and delivering insights, analysis and data measurement that positively impact the internet strategy.
- Support the digital marketing team with their analytics needs
- Deliver your analysis and data-derived information to inspire change in strategy and innovative thinking
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys
- Perform ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Use available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign performance issues and propose methodical optimisation tests, both on-site and campaign based
- Identify gaps in data capture strategies and recommend enhancements
- Experience in analytical management of digital campaigns (SEO/SEA/PPC)
- Experience in working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- A logical and methodical approach to problem solving
Full-time or part time spring internship in Brussels or Liege
On-the-job training provided
We encourage diversity!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSkoora Internship1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime:
=job.status_textSeety Internship1160 AuderghemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSkryv Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime:
=job.status_textMFM Digital Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBeLead sprl Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good
- French: good