Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Intern Developer - Full Stack - Startup
At our startup, Renterland we’re building a community platform that makes finding great homes, great landlords and great renters(tenants) easy. Our ‘online dating’ approach allows renters and landlords to connect directly and maximize the quality of viewings. For both parties, our mission is to dramatically reduce the time, cost, and heartache associated with searching, matching, screening, and signing for your new place.
Your daily work will consist of:
- Helping us code the world’s best home renting platform
- Implementing new features on our web application
- Writing client and server code to provide successful and ergonomic web application
- Ensuring the testing, reliability, scalability and the efficiency of the platform
- Working closely with the product team to develop a feature from concept to delivery
- Bringing ideas of improvement from your own user experience
- Participating in technological choices
- Integrating 3rd party technologies that can help us market test more rapidly
The profile we are looking for:
Experience on the back and/or front end development
3+ years of coding school education; ideally with some business project experience
Passionate about technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
Good interpersonal skills
A motivated team player willing to listen and learn
Fluent English is mandatory; interest in real-estate/renting is a bonus
Native French or Dutch is a plus
Problem-solving mindset and open-minded on technologies
Why join the Renterland team?
You get to….
- Build a product which you will use yourself and for which you can propose improvements
- Work on an application developed from scratch
- Join a human-scale team in which you can grow and learn together with the company
- Be part of an adventure where you have a strong impact on how people move within the cities
- Work with passionate and ambitious people who value knowledge sharing, teamwork, and fun at work.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.