Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
INTERN DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST
Belgian shoebrand LOLO designed by Barbara and Magali Giunta is looking for a dynamic intern to assist in the development of digital marketing. LOLO is eager to work with an intern, passionate to learn and contribute to the digital marketing strategy of a fashion brand .
Strenghtenin the brand awareness through:
· The research of new digital trends
· Finding and researching relevant international bloggers and social media influencers
· Creating social media content
· Setting up social media campaigns
· Exchange with our PR agent
You are a student in communication or marketing
You are a social media guru
You have graphic design skills (Indesign, Illustrator or Photoshop)
You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You think out of the box
You have very good knowledge (written) of Dutch and English & basic knowledge of french
Photography skills are a plus
· The opportunity to participate in a small dynamic team, working close with the founders.
· The opportunity to boost your creatvity and contribute dynamically to the brand awaraness of a fashion label.
· LOLO shoes & accessories
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: excellent
- French: good
- English: excellent