Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
SPRL FAÇON JACMIN
Intern Executive Assistant à Bruxelles
Denim Wardrobe for Women
All-round assisting FAÇON JACMIN on a variety of tasks
- Managing & handling the stock, i.e. receiving, counting, labelling the clothes
- Visual merchandising at our Studio in Brussels
- Supporting of customers and press interactions
- Managing online sales: packaging & organizing the sending
- Managing lending pieces for press/shootings: preparing, sending, checking return
- Interest in fashion and denim
- Dynamic and enthusiast
- Organized and pragmatic
- Initiative-rich and an out-of-the-box way of thinking
- Flexible and stress-resistant
- Team player but also independent worker
- Fluent in English (French and/or Dutch are a plus)
- Driver’s license
- Min. 3 months
une super expérience, la possibilité d'apprendre dans un environment bienveillant, et de prendre beaucoup d'initiatives et d'avoir beaucoup de responsabilités
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.