Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Intern - HR Assistant
We are an international engineering and consulting company and we are specialized in advanced engineering. In the Benelux we are currently with a group of 850 people.
We give a support to international companies in the development of their engineering and innovation projects.
In our main office in Evere, you will be part of our HR team and involved in various HR-related projects:
- Organizing trainings and events and facilitating logistics aspects
- Assisting the internal recruitment : sourcing, screening, planning interviews and managing the talent box
- Giving overall support in talent management activities
- Improving HR processes: career documentation supports, knowledge management...
- Providing support to the preparation of quality audit
Human approach is at the heart of our activities. We expect our intern HR Assistant to share the same values and to have the following competencies:
- As you will be working in a global company, you will have to be adaptable and feel comfortable in an international environment
- Being sociable and outgoing are key skills as you will be in contact with external and internal actors
- You are a "multi-task ninja" : you are rigorous, have good analytical and organization skills
- You are a proactive person, a fast learner and not afraid to immerse yourself in a dynamic department
- You are fluent in English and in French. Dutch is definitely a plus.
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook have no secret for you.
An Internship in AKKA means:
- Be an active player in our collaborative HR community
- Be working in a friendly and dynamic company culture
- Be essential to support our organization in its growth
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textUpWider Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAKKA Benelux Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSThree Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: mother tongue
- English: good