Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Intern – Marketing and communications
Twipe is a Belgian technology company based in Leuven. We offer a state-of-the-art digital publishing and analytics SaaS platform, used by leading newspapers across Europe. We are innovation and technology leaders in the area of digital edition based publishing. Every month 8 million digital editions are downloaded from our platform. We help newspapers including The Times, Le Monde and Ouest-France grow their subscription and reader revenues.
Our innovation capability has been recognised by Google, which has granted Twipe funding from its Digital News Initiative fund three times already. We are actively investing in machine learning and artificial intelligence to understand and predict reader preferences and optimize their reading experiences.
Through out the year we are able to offer internships for motivated candidates. To apply, please share what type of project you would be able to contribute towards and your availability.
The ideal candidate:
- Has outstanding communication skills in English
- Has an affinity for digital media and a passion for media innovation
- Is self-driven, likes to get things done and is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Has the legal right to work in Belgium
- a great challenge in a dynamic company working closely to the strategic level of the newspaper publishing business
- opportunities of personal development learning about most recent technologies and the publishing business, the media tech sector as well as agile work methodologies
- a fun international team, an attractive workplace, cross-road of creativity and tech
To apply, please make sure to send your cover letter and CV in English.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.