Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Intern Mobile Developer
Nominated by the TechStartupDay as Startup of the Year 2018, Preesale provides Facebook page owners with a free Facebook Application to help promote their events and start selling tickets, in less than 5 minutes, to 1.5 billion potential attendees on the most powerful platform in terms of client segmentation.
With a combination of the today’s most advanced APIs, we created a unique, simple and secure solution.
Preesale was also selected by Trends Tendances and Challenge.fr as Top 10 Startup to invest in Belgium, read more here: https://bit.ly/2qGlpmd
Do you have a curiosity and excitement for new technologies and techniques? Preesale is seeking a Mobile Developer to join our scrum team!
- Use cutting-edge tools and technologies to deliver the design and development of our applications
- Client satisfaction and delivery of project goals
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document complex applications
- Collaborate heavily with core team members, including UX and Design
We need a mobile developer to improve our current mobile applications (IOS and android).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Mobile Development (Application Platform iOS (Swift and Objective C and/or Android Java and Google Play Services)
- Interaction paradigm and User Interface (UI) elements
- Supporting the compatibility of different browsers and devices (E.g. Firefox versus IE and mobile web versus desktop)
- Integration with exposed services (E.g. REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Common security and performance patterns
- Managing device compatibility
- Application deployment process iTunes Connect or Application deployment process in Google Play Store
- Application approval process in iTunes Connect (E.g. the common rejection reasons by Apple) or challenges introduced by Android OS fragmentation
Full-time or part time spring internship in Brussels or Liege
On-the-job training provided
We encourage diversity!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textHDM Network. Internship1060 Saint-GillesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMedianext Internship1030 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textMonsiegesocial Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFeelin Internship1150 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textABCreche Internship1030 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textValkuren Internship1970 Wezembeek-OppemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good
- French: good