Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Intern Private equity
Rubicon is de eerste Belgische search fund accelerator. Wij geven aan getalenteerde ondernemers de kans om gedurende max. 2 jaar voltijds op zoek te gaan naar acquisities in het micro-segment (€ 0.5 - 3 Mio EBITDA) en deze vervolgens te leiden als equity-owning CEO. Investeerders in de accelerator of één van de specifeke search funds krijgen een optie om te volgen in de acquisitie.
INTERNS LEARN HOW TO:
- Identify and evaluate potential acquisition targets
- Conduct research to identify and evaluate industries of interest
- Interface with brokers to source opportunities
- Analyze financial statements, business models and other information in Confidential Information Memoranda
- Conduct due diligence on acquisition targets
- Recruit and train future Rubicon interns
- Undergraduate student (eligible to receive course credit for the internship)
- An entrepreneurial, energetic, optimistic attitude
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent English + French or Dutch communication skills, both written and oral
- A keen interest in finance and entrepreneurship
- A strong work ethic
- A good understanding of financial statements
- Highly entrepreneurial environment
- Convenient easy accessible location
- Flexible schedule for holidays, exams, breaks, etc.
- Day-to-day learning from Searchers
- Workshops and events
- Hands-on experience
- One-on-one mentorship
- Personalized career counseling
- Engage with successful entrepreneurs
- Discuss business topics with frequent guest speakers
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good
- Dutch: excellent
- French: good