Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Intern - Project Management for workplacements in London ( dutch speaking )
ADC College has been involved in the professional development of young job seekers and students at the beginning of their career since 2011.
We are based in London and well-recognised by authorities such as the British Council, which has accredited ADC College for our excellent standards in student welfare and teaching.
We have organised more than 5000 internships for European students and have amassed a wealth of experience and resources in finding the right placement for you.
Project management of ADC’s Work Experience programme for the Belgian Market
by researching and identifying new partner schools, generating sales whilst maintaining good relationships with current partners, and supporting students throughout their placement.
- Organising and co-ordinating the processes and operations related to the Work Experience programme whilst maintaining good relationships with current partners.
- Supporting partner schools in their funding application process and directly assist groups whilst at ADC, with any enquiries they might have.
- Sales, expanding on collaborations with new partners.
- Researching new partners and keeping records up to date.
- Meeting and exceeding various sales targets and deadlines.
- Negotiating a tailor-made programme for each participant
- Researching new rules and procedures relevant to your country and communicating with public body institutions in the country of origin, whilst recording any changes accurately.
- Preparing contracts and documents and ensuring they are signed and approved within agreed timeframes.
- Monitor and mentor students throughout the placement period, assessing and resolving their enquiries and problems where applicable.
- Performing induction with the students on their first day, whilst keeping in mind various cultural and language differences specific to your country.
- Daily administration tasks and maintenance of accurate internal records within the Sales Department.
Internship @ ADC College as in Projectmanagement for 2 - 6 months.
Startdate is flexible ( asap )
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: medium
- Dutch: good