Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Intern Sales Assistant (NL/EN) for Trading Room in Commerzbank Paris
Commerzbank is a leading bank in Germany and Europe, with strong presence in Asia and Americas. We are also a worldwide Partner for our customers within the business areas of Private Clients and Corporate Clients. We are present at the most important economic and financial centers and in more than 50 countries.
You will join the Bond Sales desk of the Fixed Income & Currencies Sales department, within the trading floor of Commerzbank in Paris.
Main missions :
- Participating in the desk daily activity (contact Trading/Client/Back-Office)
- Analysis of markets and edition of documents sent to clients
- Development / perfection of reporting and client-tracking tools
- Last-year student in a Business / Engineering School or University (Major in Finance)
- Good knowledge of the financial markets
- Efficiency, rigor, analytical and synthetic mindset
- Interpersonal and commercial skills
- Proficiency in IT tools
- Fluent in English and Dutch
We offer an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in Investment Banking and you will be working in a diverse, inspiring environment within a first class team.
Your preferred starting date would be early September 2019 and the maximum duration of the internship would be 6 months.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: excellent