Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Japan Consulting Office
Japan Consulting Office (JCO) specializes in improving efficiency in the workplace and communications between Japanese and non-Japanese colleagues. We do this through a range of public courses and in-house training programs addressing culture, leadership and management and other specialized programs such as post-merger and acquisition integration. We support you globally via our offices in Europe, Asia and the United States.
Since 2006, our work has been recognized by our many clients, from large multinationals to SMEs. Our practical and interactive training approach has earned us supplier awards, including the “highest appreciated training institute.”
Japan Consulting Office (JCO) is looking for a dynamic, independent intern interested in Japan and Japanese business culture. By working with a small organization, you will have the opportunity to experience all aspects of the business – administrative, communications, sales and marketing. You will see the direct impact of your work on the business.
- Administrative tasks, such as database updates and invoicing
- Communications including across the JCO network and direct follow-up with clients
- Developing existing and new business (marketing campaigns, sales calls)
- Organizing and supporting training seminars
About the internship:
- Period: between 2 to 3 months, starting anytime
- Unpaid internship, transportation costs can be reimbursed (to be discussed), lodging and meal expenses will not be reimbursed.
- Familiarity or interest in the Japanese culture and/or language
- Dynamic, self-confident and able to work well independently
- Fluency in English
By working with a small organization, you will have the opportunity to experience all aspects of the business – administrative, communications, sales and marketing. You will see the direct impact of your work on the business.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textGDBase Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-04-20=job.status_textInternational Language Associates Internship1050 Brussel (Elsene)This job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good