Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Réserve Royale / La Petite Réserve
International business development and export - Réserve Royale / La Petite Réserve
"Bringing a fresh vision to Belgian beer"
Réserve Royale is the only luxury Belgian beer in the world. Its launch in 2015 has made big waves and is now multi-awarded both for its taste and design. In 2017, its little sister La Petite Réserve was created to be more widely spread and is now distributed throughout supermarkets (Delhaize, White Night, ...). We create and sell traditional-brewed beers with an innovative approach.
Réserve Royale is looking for a international business development and export intern with a strong interest for the luxury segment,fine sale abilities, impeccable organizational skills and a rigorous way of working in order to help us grow our export markets andfollow-up the current ones.
Export / International business development / Quality control and follow-up with current distribution partners all over the world :
- Researching and analyzing foreign market opportunities, foreign partners and pricing to specific markets
- Operational support for internal and external requests
- Assist with export process : paperwork, analysis, certificates,...
- Assit with logistics : book transport, make sure deadlines and pricing are respected, follow up with deliveries, ... - Assist in the organization and logistics of business development events
In a nutshell : just making sure our beer arrives where and when it needs to, all over the World!
- Motivated go-getter with a can-do mentality
- Curious and up for a challenge
- Well organized, proactive and great multi-tasker
- Able to adapt quickly and have a very rigorous work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and impeccable writing skills (English is a minimum, any other language is a plus) - Passion for gastronomy, beers, food and cocktails is of course a plus :)
- A chance to get a rewarding experience in a young environment within an exciting & growing startup
- Quickly get responsibilities with valuable feedback along the way
- Work in a pleasant environment near the Cimetière d'Ixelles
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textKami Basics Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSHOPINGREEN Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textKruidvat Internship1150 Woluwe Saint PierreThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBlue Pepper Internship1932 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKruidvat Internship1150 Woluwe Saint PierreThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textLa Ritournelle Internship1030 1030 - Schaerbeek (Bruxelles)This job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time