Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
International Business Intern
Chapps stands for “Checking Apps”, we specialize in creating “Next Generation” Apps for the property management industry.
Chapps is active in Europe and the United States. All Apps are available in 4 languages; English, French, Dutch and German, with many others such as, Spanish on its way.
Chapps is seeking an intern to assist its business development department. S/he will have the opportunity to work closely with the event/communication and sales team. In addition the intern will gain relevant experience in product development, market research and other areas.
- Assisting with market research
- Translation tasks
- Database management
- Market research
- Help establish relationships with prospective customers
- Help coordinating Events
- Contacting journalists and bloggers, calling their attention to upcoming projects
- Gathering, collecting, analysing, and reporting different types of data, maintaining databases
Education & Experience
- An undergraduate or graduate student in International Business, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or Business Development is preferred.
Skills & Competencies
- Native English or native Spanish
- Other languages are a plus (German/Spanish/Italian…).
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills in data collection & interpretation
- Self starter and autonomous in his/her work
- Strong interest in start-ups.
Remuneration is provided.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.