Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Canon Medical Belgium
Internship as an Internal consultant at Canon Medical Belgium
Canon Medical offers a full range of diagnostic medical imaging solutions including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MRI, across the globe. In line with our continued Made For life philosophy, patients are at the heart of everything we do.
Our mission is to provide medical professionals with solutions that support their efforts in contributing to the health and wellbeing of patients worldwide. Our goal is to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and safety features..
Responsibilities: Internal consultant - mission :
- The consultant mission is to restructure Canon Medical Belgium CRM database. He/she will execute his/her mission under the direct supervision of the Big Equipment Business Manager (member of Management Team).
The mission will include the following steps :
- Analyse current data structure (accounts, contacts, key marketing information segmentation, ...)
- Define target data structure (through own analysis and interviews within the company)
- Set up test case for restructuring data (merge duplicates, review account hierarchy, etc)
- Identify and implement restructuration scenario
- student in Master in Management
- good communication skills.
Fluent in English and at least of the two national langages (FR/NL).
A great learning experience in a dynamic team and a high-tech environment !
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: excellent
- Dutch: excellent