Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship at OKSIGEN LAB for SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Oksigen Lab offers coaching to social entrepreneurs, performs international research on social entrepreneurship and offers a wide range of services to support organizations in strengthening their societal impact.
Oksigen Lab is part of ‘Oksigen for Social Entrepreneurship’, a unique ecosystem in Belgium and Europe, composed of independent organizations, aiming to provide ‘oxygen’ to social entrepreneurship. Through a one stop shop the Oksigen ecosystem provides financing, incubation and coaching services, research and consultancy to entrepreneurs with social and/or environmental ambitions. More info on www.oksigen.eu
We offer a unique environment to gain experience and increase your network within the sector of social entrepreneurship in an international context.
• Community building through external communication tools: newsletter, website, social media
• Organizing events: pitching sessions and workshops
• Supporting the project management of European projects
• Co-creation of incubation programs for social entrepreneurs
• Send your CV and cover letter to Vincent De Coninck, Social Impact Manager Oksigen Lab: email@example.com
• Minimum 4 months to 6 months starting asap
• Address: Rue Ducale/Hertogsstraat 39, 1000 Brussels
• Student with backgrounds in communication, marketing, business administration…
• Preferably FR/NL/EN (FR/EN or NL/EN could be an option)
• Minimum 4 months, preferably 6 months
• Entrepreneurial mindset: hands-on and result-driven
• Passionate about social innovation and social entrepreneurship
• Networking and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
• Able to work as a team or alone
• Ideally: database management and IT skills, experiences in event and project management
• Being involved in scaling up Oksigen Lab, a unique and professional ecosystem designed for social entrepreneurs
• Being part of a small, international and highly motivated team
• To meet and work with some of the world’s leading social entrepreneurs
• Working in a value-driven environment, working independently, develop and contribute to a society where more people have the tools to initiate and manage social change and their ideas
• Opportunity to gain experience and grow your network
• Working on top of mind European projects
• Environment where you can take responsibilities and initiatives
• Volunteer allowance 30 euro/day - maximum 1300 year
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good
- Dutch: excellent