Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship: Brand & Activation Manager Assistant Wellness CORE– WellPet Europe
For more than 100 years, WellPet has delivered on the promise of doing whatever it takes to make the healthiest natural products for the pets that depend on us. Today, our team of animal lovers, nutritionists and vets are committed to carrying forth our strong heritage, continuing to find new ways to bring innovation, nutritional excellence and product quality to our family of natural brands, always putting pet health first, at the heart of all we do.
As we continue to find new ways to bring innovation and nutritional excellence to our products, we are always looking for talented and creative people to join our mission. We look beyond the skill set of the job, and want to work with fellow teammates who share in our love of animals, our passion for quality and our desire to make a difference in the community we share with our pets.
If you want to be part of a dynamic growing company with strong values and a commitment to strive for excellence in all we do, then come and join the WellPet team!
As part of the marketing team You will have the following responsibilities:
Experience the day to day of the marketing team (participate in meetings, agency briefings and projects, evaluations, campaigns (amazon, local, online), …) and support the team in developing the Wellness CORE brand across the EMEA region.
- Update brand portal
- (Small) local requests for design support
- Oversee any promotional materials and coordination (promotions, offers, etc.)
- Support in planning & organization of upcoming fairs/events (Crufts,Interzoo)
Projects in full:
- Become the project manager for the development of our new Website Wellness CORE eu with the recently selected agency
- Support Brand content development to support all communication platforms : Website, Retailer communication, Social Medias
- Develop a Social media Calendar for wellnesscore_eu (FB & IG) and Track performance of Social Media post and activities
- Monitor relationships with our preferred influencers and draw a plan to leverage Influencers activities in 2021
Who are we looking for ?
- heart for animals
- marketing communication educational background
- good at planning and eye for detail
- hands-on approach to really move things
- great communication skills (heart for copy and layout)
- fluent in English, French and/or Dutch
- up to date with (digital) media (strategies)
- creative mind (dare to think outside the box)
What we offer
- A great internship in a solid company with the mindset of a start-up which offers you an excellent accelerator in your career path
- The chance to contribute to a fast-paced business like Wellpet
- The chance to have full project ownership and contribute actively in creating and developing the right asset to support our marketing strategy
- A great bunch of motivated & open-minded animal lovers as colleagues
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textNewtree Internship1170 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textfrOui Internship1160 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textPUP Internship1081 KoekelbergThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textHenkel Belgium N.V. Internship1020 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent