Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship Brand management Nivea
At Beiersdorf, we do something wonderful: we make people feel great in their skin every day. How do we do it? Skin + care, it’s as simple as that! We look after some of the biggest and best-loved brands on the globe, like Nivea, Labello, Eucerin and Hansaplast.
As a part of the Marketing team of any of our respective brands like Nivea, you will work as a Brand management assistant and have the opportunity to work on different product categories.Your tasks include:
Day-to-day management of the product categories:
- Contribution to the preparation of successful launches and relaunches;
- Follow-up of press releases and communication materials with the agencies;
- Follow-up of the point-of-sales material with the trade marketing department;
- Help organize several internal or external events, etc.
Follow-up of Digital activities:
- Prepare the briefings and do the follow-up of the Facebook, Instagram, Newsletters and other Digital Touchpoints activities;
- Update of the product pages on the website.
- Analysis of the market evolution in terms of product and habits trends, what is the competitive landscape like, what is the promo environment like;
- Search for insights that help develop strong action plans.
Participation to different team meetings:
- Understanding of the overall way of working of the company and the interactions between the different departments.
- You are doing a degree-level education in Marketing or related field;
- You are accurate, well organized and you pay attention to details;
- You have a creative, passionate and driven approach;
- You have strong communication skills, both in written and verbal;
- You are a team player, taking initiatives and capable of working in autonomy;
- You show interest in digital topics;
- You have good working knowledge of Microsoft office;
- You are billingual in French and Dutch. Proficiency in English is a plus.
- You are fulltime available from July 2021, for 6 months.
We look forward to receiving your application (including CV) via our site!
Bachelor, Master students who already have some work experience in a relevant field.
We offer a paid internship for 6 months, in addition to travel expenses and holidays, where you have the possibility to gain work experience and further develop your practical skills!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textMTOUCH Internship1160 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textiU Internship1160 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHouse of Dosse Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- Dutch: mother tongue
- French: mother tongue
- English: excellent