Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship Business Development
Dropon is a start-up founded in September 2018, active in logistics tech and based in Ghent.
Dropon is a full workflow software solution aimed at improving the way companies organize their own deliveries. It optimizes delivery rounds taking into account some typical constraints (vehicles, capacity, drivers, time windows) and it streamlines communication between the dispatcher, driver and recipient.
Our clients use this crucial operational information to reduce delivery costs and increase customer satisfaction.
Are you interested in Sales and Business Development and are you looking for valuable hands-on experience in a startup environment?
Your key responsibilities at Dropon will be finding and generating qualified leads.
You evaluate and define which companies to target together with Business Development Representatives and/or Sales.
Then you search for the adequate contacts within those companies and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or phone.
Finally you'll assess if there is a potential fit between the company and Dropon - aka qualify prospects & set up meetings for sales.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English. French and other languages are a plus!
- You have a result driven personality.
- You’re independent with team player mentality.
- You have excellent prioritizing abilities and attention for detail.
What's in it for you?
- Relevant hands-on experience in Business Development and Sales, extremely useful for future jobseeking.
- Learn from experienced teammembers and help them reach their sales targets.
- Get to know the exciting world of last mile deliveries in the rapidly growing e-commerce market.
- Work in a bustling and stimulating startup environment, with a proven product and ready to scale.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.