Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Dare to Date
Internship Business Management
Who are we?
Dare to Date brings singles back together in real life by organizing real-life dating events!
In a world of Tinder, Facebook and all kinds of online dating apps we take singles away from their screens, we create relaxed, casual and above all fun events where singles take a step back into the real world and discover the magic of real contact!
Your job responsibilities
During your internship you will (but not exclusively) deal with the following:
- Basic tasks:
- Manage Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Creating original content for this Social Media
- Implementing and devising marketing actions
- Branding the Dare to Date content (using Photoshop, Indesign or similar programs
- Data tracking and analysis:
- Launch and follow up online campaigns
- Perform data analyzes and adjust further actions accordingly
- Generate leads based on content + implement follow-up strategy
- Propose your own actions / action plan to increase Brand Awareness
Who are we looking for?
As a potential candidate for this awesome internship position you are:
- Student Business Management, (Digital) Marketing, Cross-Media, Commercial Media, Media Entertainment Business, Event and Project Management
- Looking for an internship for at least 8 to 24 weeks
- Flexible and you have a real start-up mentality (ie a 9 to 5 is not for you!)
- Passionate about everything related to online and offline marketing
- Have a passion for bringing people together and making them happy
- Knowledge of Adobe is a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After effects)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
It doesn't stop here!
As part of the Dare to Date team, it doesn't stop here! We want to immerse you completely in the startup atmosphere and involve you as much as possible in the day-to-day affairs. This gives you the opportunity to implement your own ideas and initiatives in consultation with the person responsible.
You will have the opportunity to taste the dating nightlife in addition to the marketing part. You will join speed dates to experience how things are going and how to communicate these real-life events to our customers in a fun and original way. These experiences will help you better understand the concept of what you can then incorporate into content.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.