Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship C# Developer
For a client active in providing software solutions to realtime TV sports and games broadcast partners.
- C# Developer
- No experience needed
- Located in Evere (B-1140)
- You are willing to embrace a C# .net developer career
- You will receive extensive training as a developer
- You will collaborate to all projects of the different platforms.
- You will work in collaboration with qualified and passionate developers who will explore the latest technologies with you.
- You will be part of a development team working in openness and flexibility. The working methodology is participative.
- Bachelor in IT, young graduate
- Mandatory have a high level of Dutch and French (with a good English)
- You are creative and solution oriented
- You like to create contacts and have an open and efficient way to communicate
- You are willing to learner and do want to discover new technologies
You are passionate about sport events
You are willing to work 2 week-ends per months (supporting sport events technologies). These worked week-ends are compensated financially and/or with holidays
- Paid internship
- Training and coaching
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: excellent
- French: good
- English: good