Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship Cloud Engineer - Terraform
Proud history, sure. But at ING we’re always more interested in what comes next. Looking at everything we do and asking: how do we make this better? How can we get it done faster? How can it be done more simply? It takes relentless curiosity, a spirit of open collaboration and a culture where new ideas are valued ahead of old conventions.
Internship - Cloud Engineer – Terraform
- Type of contract: Student/internship
- Work regime: Full time / mostly duration of 3 months
- Location: CSM with possibility of homeworking
- Possibility to apply alone or in pairs!
Your role & work environment
Cloud services are a standard in the modern IT infrastructure. ING is full speed migrating traditional applications to its own Private Cloud. As passionate IT engineers, we are continuously researching improvements and new technologies that could benefit our private cloud. This is where you come in to play!
Join us and assist us in our automation journey! Build a Terraform Enterprise environment integrated with ING tooling. Practice the infrastructure as code methodology by writing Terraform plans and policies.
Your key responsibilities
- Discover what Terraform is and its possibilities for ING
- Install and configure a Terraform Enterprise environment
- Write Terraform plans to demonstrate the out of the box features and modules. Construct a basic Terraform policy
- Deep dive into Terraform modules and write your own to integrate with ING tooling
- Document! Not only as a reference for yourself, but also to spread knowledge to colleagues
- Be proud of your work by showcasing it on a regular basis to your peers
We look for
As a Cloud Engineer, you will also need:
- Have a basic understanding of cloud principles and concepts
- Have a decent coding background
- Have experience with Git and pipelines
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Be a team player, but you can also work autonomously
- Be a good communicator. English is the basis language
- Student in Bachelor or University
We offer you
- Exciting projects and a steep learning curve
- A dynamic environment with peers willing to go the extra mile
- Flexibility – Choose when and where you work
- We are continuously searching for talent, hint hint
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textING Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textSantander Consumer Bank SA Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKBC Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTopCompare.be Internship1040 EtterbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAXA Belgium Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEwala Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: good
- English: good
- French: good