Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship Customer Service and Sales Administration
Clio Goldbrenner a lancé sa marque éponyme
en 2011 au retour d’un voyage à Chicago.
Lors de ce dernier, la jeune bruxelloise portait
une grande chapka et a réalisé « le pouvoir des
accessoires sur les gens ».
Clio puise son inspiration dans la rue en
observant les femmes qu’elle croise, elle crée
alors sa première collection en février 2011.
En cinq ans, Clio Goldbrenner a su asseoir
sa notoriété en devenant une référence
pour les femmes en quête d’accessoires
raffinés et tendance.
Présente dans plus de 150 points de vente
dans le monde, sa réelle satisfaction reste de
croiser ses créations dans les rues.
Clio Goldbrenner, a Belgian brand specialised in leather handbags since 2011, is a growing and dynamic high-end fashion accessory company. With activities in wholesale, retail (2 own flagship stores) and e-commerce, a variated and challenging internship (min. 3 months) is awaiting for you. Take your chance and become our intern and extra force for customer service and sales administration, both on B2C and B2B level.
PS: our offices are located at Fosbury & Sons Boitsfort, in the South of Brussels. You’ll fall in love at first sight.
In this position you will learn a lot by assisting the customer service and sales department of the company.
- Customer service eshop
- Commercial: helping during sales campaign, market research and inventory optimization
- After sales
- Logistics: reception, follow up & returns
- Analysing & reporting
- Digital: assisting e-commerce manager with sales support
- Market & business analyses
- Retail: assisting Clio Goldbrenner’s shop managers
- Student in Business Management, Administration, Customer Relations or a similar study
- Looking for an internship of min. 3 months, supported by the school
Additional skills & behavior
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Open minded, creative & eager to learn
- Good communication skills & ability to work in team
- Proactive and flexible with the ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will join a company in full expansion in a nice working environment
- A small company & growing environment where there is room for initiatives
- A young & enthusiastic team, driven by passion for our brand, our product
- A meaningful professional internship experience to develop your career afterwards
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent
- English: excellent