Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship Data Analyst - Trade Marketing
Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences that make life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year.
Deliver deep data insights and change the way how we do our business.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For our Electrolux office in Brussels (Belgium), we are currently looking for a highly motivated Data Analyst Intern who will collaborate with our Trade Marketing Operations (TMO) Manager.
The future of our business will be more and more data-driven. The world of data science (e.g. data lakes, AI, predictive algorithms, etc.) is changing rapidly and we can build this area into a future competitive advantage for Electrolux. As our Data Analyst, you will become one of the local changemakers in this digital transformation.
A day at work
You will turn data into insights that will drive our Trade Marketing & Sales decisions. You will look for correlations and predictive analyses in a rich set of Trade Marketing data (instore, sell-out, ROI, etc.). By providing deep insights into our Trade Marketing & Sales teams, you will introduce a more agile way of doing Trade Marketing. This will be an exciting challenge, and you will have a world of resources, experience and expertise at your disposal to go beyond driving the agenda to shape living for the better.
- Ambitious - you always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- Analytical - with an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can translate data into meaningful, useful information that influences our decision-making.
- Innovative - you know your stuff and you apply your knowledge to innovate new ways of working.
- Organised - you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to achieve your goals.
Education & experience
- You are enrolled in a Master’s program at a university or in a commercially oriented program at a business school.
- This is an internship position for a minimum period of one semester (preferable start date: September 2018). We ask your availability for at least 3 days on a weekly basis.
- You have a strong knowledge of analytical and statistical techniques. A proficient experience with Microsoft Excel is key to successfully execute this position.
- You have strong listening and communication skills (spoken and written in Dutch, French and English).
In case of any questions or doubts, reach out to Gregory Deschuyteneer, Talent Acquisition Partner Benelux.
Please apply directly through our career site http://career.electroluxgroup.com.
- A great challenge within an international and highly reputated company.
- Flexible working hours and a great working atmosphere.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: good
- French: good
- English: good