Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship Digital Operations
Ligatus is a leading online performance marketing company in Europe. Ligatus is part of Grüner + Jahr (Bertelsmann Group). Ligatus has offices in Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Austria, Spain, Switzerland and Turkey. Using its own optimization algorithm, Ligatus enables advertising clients and media agencies to position their advertising messages intelligently so that they precisely match the respective target group. In this way Ligatus develops successful campaigns in close collaboration with the client. All advertisements are integrated into editorial environments.
If you are studying Economics, Business Administration, Communication, (Digital) Marketing or other business related subjects and if you would like to get hands-on experience in Digital Marketing, learn more about Direct Response, Content Marketing and Programmatic, then you shouldn’t hesitate and apply for the internship position we are now offering at Ligatus Belgium.
- As part of the Operations Team you will be programming campaigns on our network, ensuring correct, timely and accurate campaign implementation.
- You will make reports (intermediary, end of campaign) and assist the Operations Managers analyze the performances of both ongoing campaigns as well as campaigns that have finished.
- Since we will be launching some new technologies soon, you will be part of onboarding those new technologies, giving you an edge on your fellow students in terms of getting to know new standards in the industry!
- You will have the possibility to contribute actively to the partnership between Operations and Sales in order to give appetite to potential customers to start advertising in native advertising (contribute to making cases per industry etc).
What do we expect from you?
Eager to learn, true passion for media and technology (we like people who go into help files in order to learn the latest tricks of a tool themselves)
The following skills are required:
- Good technical understanding (analysis, data synthesis, work with numbers)
- Know how to work well with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Have a structured way of working (prioritize, write down tasks, finish tasks 100%)
- Communicate well (say what you do and do what you say)
- Problem solving is a second nature
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
Hands on experience in a growing business (native advertising), cozy office, free, enormously high quality coffee, young dynamic team spirit, close coaching, exposure to new technologies.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textCo-mana Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_text#NICECOM Internship1200 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textL'UNION Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFamily Service Internship1082 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textVlan Media - Gocar.be Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHey Charlie Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: good
- French: good
- English: excellent