Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Edgard & Cooper
Internship events & marketing
What makes Edgard & Cooper different: Feel Good Petfood
Good food makes your mind, body and spirit feel amazing. Nothing beats fresh meat and simple ingredients, cooked and packed with nature in mind. But most pet foods are over-processed and come wrapped in plastic. Enough is enough.
Welcome to Edgard & Cooper – naturally tasty cat and dog food that you, your pets and our planet can feel good about.
What is it about?
Creative from nose to tail? Love making people happy? Foodie & pet-lover? We have an amazing story to tell and we want you to guide our customers in their journey with our brand.
We are looking for an intern to execute and manage activations and events for our customers in Europe. You like to set up events from A-Z across Europe. You understand that events can take place during weekends and you have a flexible mindset and positive attitude as we can reach many new customers during these events. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a consumer goods environment, we’d like to meet you!
What will you be doing?
• Organize, execute & manage events across Europe. No boundaries!
• Develop activation plans that increase shopper conversion to Edgard&Cooper. Think outside the box and come up with unseen activations in the pet industry. Think big!
• Lead activation process from A-Z; From discussing creative briefs with marketing creative department to developing in-store point of sale materials whilst keeping an eye on budgets and timing.
• Ensure that investments are used in the best way and analyze best activation methods.
• Your experience is indispensable at trade shows and events where you will create event activation campaigns.
Who are we looking for?
• Hands-on and pro-active attitude
• Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
• Comfortable with data analysis to measure the impact of activation strategies
• You think in solutions rather than problems and your positive mindset inspires every department
• Good time-management skills
• Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint)
• Relevant language knowledge (Dutch/French/English).
Being a pet parent is a strong plus and of course you love our furry friends as we all do at Edgard & Cooper!
We offer you a rich learning opportunity in a truly international environment. You will get a lot of responsibilities, and guidance. You’ll find yourself part of a passionate, professional, results-oriented team helping to improve the health of our
pets. Expenses reimbursed (Travel). You’ll be based in our HQ in Belgium.
If you see yourself fitting in this role and want to be part of an international passionate team, then send your resume to Melissa and surprise us with a cover letter that sets you apart. We look forward to meeting you!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.