Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship - Executive Administration Assistant
Incize is a company offering characterization and modeling services of devices and materials used for RF applications. Incize also provides radiation hardness test services. We work with foundries and fabless companies around the world.
Incize, a Belgian hi-tech/R&D start-up, is looking for a student in his/her final year who is majoring in administration and management.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced and innovative/hi-tech environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of administration, executive assistance and relationships building.
The time-frame of the internship is flexible with an expected duration of two to six months.
- Support the team in Belgium with all administrative tasks
- Handle all communication with the Belgian administration and funding organizations
- Handle all HR related administration
- Report directly to the CEO
- Support CEO with non-technical/administration tasks
- Handle digital marketing campaigns (Mailchimp, LinkedIn, etc)
- Working towards an Administration/management degree
- Bilingual in French/English, with an extra for excellent knowledge of Dutch
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Accuracy, precision, availability and punctuality
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
You will be actively involved in the administration tasks of the company and will have your place as a member of our team from day one. You will have a rich opportunity to learn, develop and accumulate an international experience working closely a very international team and customers portfolio.
- A friendly, flexible and international work environment
- Lots of freedom and chance to show and execute your own initiative and ideas
- A genuine start-up experience
- Infinite opportunities to learn
- Possibility of employment after successful completion of the internship
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: mother tongue
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent