Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship for computer scientist / IT-skilled bachelor
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – “Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime” – is a reality.
With the explosion of digital processes, our way of working within our tax department is being challenged. Therefore we are looking for capable, motivated interns to assist us in our journey towards further digitalization and innovation.
As a computer skilled intern, you will be assisting our team to:
• Analyze, design and automate existing processes by applying Advanced Excel, using Visual Basic for Application and building Robotics Automation tools.
• Your goal is to help our end users to rethink their current way of working, performing process analysis and assist with the digitalization.
We recruit and develop interns who are eager to learn, enthusiast about sharing their knowledge and make a meaningful impact on our society by creating a better working world.
More concretely, we are looking for the following profiles:
• You are studying a bachelor degree in IT/Computer Sciences or you deployed similar skills through another education program;
• You like to work in team on an assigned project;
• You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French or English;
• You have a good knowledge of VBA; Advanced Excel (e.g. Macros) and you are willing to further develop new skills in Robotics automation tools (Blueprism, Ui-path, Automation Anywhere);
• You are creative and hands-on.
An exciting and challenging internship based on continuous learning, teaming and effort
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textHUNTRS Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHUNTRS Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
2017-09-04=job.status_textB2EU Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time